Friday, July 31, 2009

Resolve

A karma I have carried for aeons

I am weary now

Torn from within

The battle never ceases

The voices in my head cry

Each step is a war

I am bound and free

I am old but am new

I chose this thawing

I chose this churning

I pray

I breathe

Move on no matter what

I have to find my trust

I have to find my hope

Theres no turning back

I have to face my mirror

I have to be a victor

I can cry but I wont

I am weak but strong enough to say it

I pray

I breathe

Move on no matter what

I have lost before

I am losing even now

Its a struggle called life

I refuse to give in anymore

Looks like a punishment but its a choice

I want to get to the other side

Am i happy?

Yes I am

Deep within there is a smile

It springs every time I face my darkness

It grows every time I defeat the wrong

Ignorance has gone, I have awakened

I pray

I breathe

I have just one thought

Move on no matter what

No comments:

Search This Blog