Friday, October 05, 2007

Nostalgic nights

Holding your hands and walking in the clouds,
my days were full of joy, so full of you.

Soaring in the sky with wings of your dreams,
My moments flew in vivid nights, our nights

Listening to your heartbeat, a rhythm so pure
I was touched by an angel, not fallen of course

Thinking of your ways and sweet smiles,
My blues just vanished as you filled my space, my horizons

As you open a new chapter of your heart each time,
I believe we met cos we were destined to

Treasuring togetherness, a boon of your presence,
My life seems now more complete, sculpted to perfection and blessed by him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-tiful, again...touches a chord :)

anikate said...

hey beautiful is the word and
u surely made me realize dat love is more then 4 letter words
moreover ur article in DNA sunday was well written and it really appreciate that u represented the modern homosexual mumbaikars.Thanks for ...en lighting the masses about the alternate sexuality and helping to create awareness.have awesome day and pls update ur blog...until next comment happy blogging.

Search This Blog