Friday, August 11, 2006

The Dream Scheme


Whats on your wishlist?

A dream car, a dream girl/ man… or just dreams.

I have been an avid pariticpant in the dreamathon as long as I remember. I have dreamt of mundane real life stuff, of my fears and insecurities coming true and even my deepest desires and loves.They have enthralled me, shocked me and even surprised me out of my wits. Dreams have been like a very personal movie collection. In each of them the flavour changes. Some times a heroic vistory awaits me and sometimes a mistake of my life that I want to avoid at any cost. But how much control do I have over these dreams and the feelings that they produce. Psychology says that I have complete control of it as these are messages of my psyche that I repress during the day and thus the subconscious expresses those hidden wishes, desires and fears like a projected movie when we are asleep.

I am not into controlling either self or others and believe in letting go and thus even in case of dreams I ask myself what are dreams worth in money? Would I pay to buy nicer dreams? Would I like to earn more and blow it all on buying better dreams or rather in actualizing them?

Currently I am running with a herd of humans all following their instincts blindly trusting it to lead them to real treasures that they have dreamed of. A fat pay cheque , a beautiful life partner… all of them are to be realized but before that what all of them must know and acknowledge is that it was they who created these dreams themselves and now are overwhelmed by it. Its like a monster controlling its master. Every dream has its destiny or fits into someone’s destiny… How do you use it … interpret it.. the choice is yours… As long as this choice to act upon a dream is more crucial than dreaming idly… I am with u on it… So lets dream away at nights and work in day to actualize and make a dream world… in reality

No comments:

Search This Blog